Garden County Clerk of the District Court
The clerk of the district court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or her custody or posession.
Clerk of the District Court
Court Filing Fees
>E Filing is now available for Garden County District/County Court. Check out the link below for information on E Filing.
611 Main Street
Oshkosh, NE 69154